Tuesday, 8 September 2015
At Sydney
I have made it through the longest stretch of the journey...just a few hours hop to New Zealand still to do. This leg was around 14hours, but felt like it was more than twice as long as the first 7h flight. Perhaps the novelty has already worn off! It was also much busier, and therefore harder to get out into the Isles for a leg stretch. Sleep was not forthcoming so I managed to watch almost an entire series of Downton abbey, listen to two full albums of music and watch a film! Took a few nice pics through the window-managed to spot Sydney opera house and harbour bridge in the distance! But you'll have to wait for these to be uploaded after my return...so here's a picture of my airport snacks instead... Not very healthy I know, but I did eat healthy beans on the plane (I was delighted to accidentally spill a few of them, just so I could say it haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment