Monday, 7 September 2015

First plane change in Abu Dhabi

I've survived the first leg of my journey! It was actually quite an enjoyable flight, with loads of films and TV shows to watch, and plenty of food being brought around.... And blankets, cushions, earphones all supplied! Ooh, and an eye mask that says 'do not disturb' on one side, and 'wake me up for food' on the other! I'm sure to anyone who is used to long haul flights this will come as no surprise, but I only have Ryanair and EasyJet by comparison, so this was quite a treat.

I found landing in Abu Dhabi very exciting, as the sun had just risen and you could see sand sand sand everywhere...and islands, and sea, and perfectly ordered square sandy houses....and to top it all...IKEA! A great big blue ikea. Well why not I suppose!

In this airport they have smoking areas that are basically the size of two people standing up, in a little glass box. Hehe. SadLy I missed a photo opportunity as I was swept along in a tide of people!

Here's my next giant plane....

No comments:

Post a Comment